Improve your incorrect or incomplete addresses by 20-40% & find additional changes of address beyond NCOALink®
Our AAE+ product combines two of Anchor’s most robust address hygiene processes.
In almost every mailing list a portion of the addresses are undeliverable due to missing or incomplete address elements that Address Standardization software (CASS™) may not be able to ZIP + 4® code. Anchor’s solution uses a proprietary address correction methodology which compares the first name, last name, incomplete address and ZIP Code™ to our MegaBase Consumer File. Using sophisticated logic we correct the undeliverable address provided on a match. The process also adds missing apartment/suite or rural route box numbers to your address file.
Our database of over 2 billion name and address records yields high match rates. This system typically corrects up to 40% of UAA (Undeliverable-As-Addressed) mail. Address Enhancement minimizes the loss caused by mail not reaching its destination.
USPS®* statistics indicate that 23.6% of all mail contains addressing errors.
Here’s a breakdown of the most common errors:
- 2.4% Addressee Moved
- 6.0% Directional/Suffix Incorrect or Missing
- 5.9% Street Name and Number Incorrect or Invalid
- 4.8% ZIP Code™ or City Incorrect
- 4.5% Apartment Number or Rural Route Box # Missing
- Total = 23.6%
*USPS® document AEC & AEC II™ Guide
By adding MAXCOA, our proprietary change-of- address database, marketers can locate change-of-address records from movers who may not have notified the USPS. This database maintains moves over a 5 year period. The data is compiled from quality sources including: credit cards, self-reported data, publishers and major reference files.
Features & Benefits
- Add records that are now deliverable back into your mailing campaigns to increase response rates, and ensure you are reaching valuable customers and prospects.
- Improves NCOALink® and other address hygiene match rates
- 5 years of proprietary change of address
- Dedicated customer support