Reach your customers and prospects by adding accurate numbers to your marketing lists
Our comprehensive phone append and verify processing offers industry leading match rates, and unparalleled accuracy at very competitive rates. We offer both consumer and business phone append/verify along with the unique option to run both processes together in a single pass to maximize landline matches. If you would like to include private and wireless numbers, see our landline/private/wireless category.
Typical match rates are in the 35 – 75% range. We achieve very high match rates based on our broad coverage multi-sourced databases.
For those calling consumers, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure they are in compliance with all Federal and State regulations. Anchor offers optional Do Not Call services. If you are exempt from the Federal DNC regulations, we must receive a signed waiver form prior to processing. For all others, we must receive a SAN (Subscription Authorization Number) form prior to processing Federal DNC. At this time we only offer state DNC through a trusted third party. We offer DMA TPS Do Not Call suppression.
Here is a link to the FTC for information on the DNC registry and regulations.
A signed phone data services processing acknowledgement form must be received prior to processing
Features & Benefits
- Multiple data sources updated monthly. 411-EDA electronic directory assistance updated daily.
- Flexible, proprietary matching algorithms optimize matching and accuracy.
- Detailed reports identified by specific matching logic for each matched record.
- Time Zone Identification with Daylight Savings Time flagging.
- Fully automated, web-enabled system for speedy, seamless processing 24/7. Turnaround in minutes.
- Optional Federal Do-Not-Call & DMA TPS with records flagged